Find the perfect summer camp for your kiddos. We continuously enter camps in the guide so please check back often.
Thank you to the sponsors of our 2022 Summer Camp & Activities Guide! Camp listings by category follow the Sponsored Guide Listings.
CLICK HERE to get your camp listed in our guide!
|PLATINUM CAMP GUIDE SPONSORS|
Grace Christian Academy GCA Summer Camp - Grace Christian Academy's Summer Camp offers great activities for Pre-K to 6th grade, as well as Possibilities Camp for children ages 4 to 14 years old with special needs. K-6 campers will enjoy outdoor games, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, story telling, fields trips, etc., while campers in PreK will enjoy outdoor games, dress-up days, treasure hunts, story telling, movies, etc. If you want your child to have an exciting Summer, GCA Summer Camp is the place to go!
South Florida Dance Company Dance Camp - Join SFDC for a Summer full of dance and FUN. Campers will enjoy up to 7 themed weeks of action-packed dance camp! This years themes inspired by: Encanto,Sing 2, CoCo, Diva Spa, Hotel Transylvania, Barbie, Lilo & Stitch. There will be tons of dancing, arts & crafts, games, and FREE mini performances each week for friends and family to see what campers have learned.
|GOLD CAMP GUIDE SPONSORS|
Cowabunga Surf and Watersports Camp - At Cowabunga Surf & Watersports Camp, every camper is a Rock Star! Small, supervised groups rotate, surfing, skim boarding, body boarding, & paddle boarding, while instructed in water sports and water safety skills by our trained, kid-loving staff. Surf competitions, pizza parties, and beach games add to the fun!
E.N.D. It! (Everybody's Not Doing It) Arts-Based Summer Experience - The E.N.D. It! Summer Experience is a Teen Arts camp for middle and high school students. We provide academic enrichment, college and career preparation, field trips, recreation and arts activities (digital, visual, performing arts). Students have the opportunity to be a part of our High School Musical Production. Auditions will be held, and the four lead roles will earn a stipend.
Junior Lifeguards Summer Camp - Every summer Marine First Responders host the Junior Lifeguards Summer Camp for youths 8-18 years old ( *8 years old if strong swimming ability) with a focus on building a strong foundation for water safety awareness, ocean behavior and respect for the marine environment combined with fun activities designed to build confidence, promote fitness and instill core values of teamwork and leadership. Camp activities and curriculum include: open water safety awareness, daily physical morning workouts (ocean swimming and a beach run), lifeguarding skills, ocean behavior, oceanography/environmental lessons, introduction to USLA competition games and water sports such as swimming, body surfing, body boarding, and SURFING.
Momentum Academy Ninja and Aerial Summer Camp - Momentum Academy offers high energy camps for kid 6 to 17 years old. This year, two camps will be offered: Ninja Summer Camp and Aerial Summer Camp. Our circus instructors and counselors have extensive experience delivering fun circus classes and activities to young kids and teenagers. Kids will have an exciting summer, full of fun challenges and activities they will never forget!
St. Lucie Dance Theatre Performing Arts Camp - St. Lucie Dance Theatre offers full day dance camp all summer long. Students will be trained in ballet, tap, jazz, acro, modern, and hip-hop styles of dance. They will also partake in voice lessons, musical theatre, acting and drama classes. Students who are signed up for all of session one or two will have the opportunity to perform before St. Lucie Mets game. In addition to performing arts classes, students will also enjoy arts and craft and will take home projects daily.
|SILVER CAMP GUIDE SPONSORS|
Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County Summer Camp-A-Thon - Boys & Girls Clubs of SLC are committed to providing high-quality programs for youth during the summer. Our programs specifically focus on keeping kids engaged and active throughout the summer months. Campers will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities, including field trips, sports, arts & crafts, and games centered around each week’s theme. Teens can earn money as they learn, meeting and shadowing local professionals. Breakfast and lunches are provided each day.
Camp Gan Israel - Camp Gan Israel is a camp like no other! This year’s camp program offers a wide range of exciting activities led by professional instructors: Sports, Martial Arts, Juggling instruction, music & Dance, Drumming Alive, Art, Kids in the Kitchen, Swimming, Science Lab. Weekly Jewish Themes, Shabbat Party and Challah Baking and many assorted fun and exciting counselor led activities. Also exciting trips including Rapids Water Park, Urban Air, Ice Skating and Defy! It's a summer full of friendship and love that will last a lifetime! Summer Theme - It’s A Wonderful World!
Healthy Steps Kids Cook Summer Camp - Healthy Steps Kids Cook cooking camps are hands on fun for kids of all ages. We offer smaller class sizes so kids can do more kitchen activities. Kids learn kitchen safety, proper food handling and storage and how to avoid cross contamination. Kids will learn basic knife skills, chopping, dicing, peeling & more. We use organic and quality fresh/frozen ingredients when ever possible, and avoid foods that are processed, full of dyes or artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. We follow a recipe from prep to completion and kids get to sample it when it is complete.
i9 Sports Multi Sport Summer Camps - Set your kids up for a summer of active fun with i9 Sports' multi sport summer camps. Sports offered are flag football, soccer, basketball and volleyball.
i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest provider of youth sports leagues in the United States with over 600,000 members spanning 500 communities from New York to Hawaii. i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3-17 in today’s most popular sports. With our focus on fun, safety, convenience and good sportsmanship, i9 Sports offers traditional kids sports leagues without the traditional headaches!
House of Music PSL - House of Music PSL is offering two types of summer camp programs for the summer of 2022. The first is the REGULAR SUMMER CAMP, which features music, arts and crafts, games and more, and the second is a PIANO and UKULELE CAMP. House of Music PSL works with small groups to ensure that we provide quality education and care for your child. Space is limited. Our day camps are filled with educational and fun activities that are designed to explore the creativity of our campers and improve their talents!
Oxbow Eco-Center Summer Nature Camps - With the understanding that students learn best through experience, the Oxbow Eco-Center’s Summer Nature Camps cultivate knowledge, nurture a sense of wonder and inspire stewardship for the natural world in our students. Campers will participate in activities such as discovery hikes, wetland studies, animal programs, nature inspired STEM projects, nature related games, art projects, insect collecting, and more!
PGA Golf Club Youth Summer Golf Camps - The PGA Golf Club Summer Camps are taught by PGA professionals and are designed for young golfers of all skill levels to learn to play the game of golf with their peers in a fun and friendly environment. Over the course of the program, youth golfers will learn a variety of different short game shots, receive full swing instruction, on course play and much more. Program includes: rules of golf, etiquette, fitness, full swing, bunkers, pitching, chipping, putting, on-course play, and most importantly FUN!
The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Summer Cupcake Camp - Cupcake camp is a fun-filled, week long program where participants learn various cake decorating skills used by professional cake artists. Activities include but are not limited to decorating cupcakes each day using various professional techniques. Participants will learn to decorate cupcakes using buttercream, fondant and sugar paste techniques. Cupcakes will be baked fresh by staff so students will not be baking.
The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast - Choose Your Own Adventure Camp - The Children’s Museum of the Treasure Coast’s “Choose Your Own Adventure Summer Camp” has eight activity packed weeks for you! Show your artsy smartsy side, become a pirate or a fairy, or just create endless summer memories. Whichever adventure you choose, you are sure to have a summer filled with fun activities, crafts and outdoor experiences all while making great friends and amazing memories!
|SUMMER FUN ACTIVITIES|
KIDS BOWL FREE
- Lucie Lanes - 6759 South US Highway 1, Port Saint Lucie 34952. Starting May 1st, kids can bowl 2 free games per day, all summer long.
SUMMER MOVIES - FREE or LOW COST
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express - 3290 NW Federal Highway, Jensen Beach 34957. $2 rated G or PG movies shown every Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the summer.
- Swim Squad with Deni Gellespie - Ravenswood Pool, 400 SW Ravenswood Lane, PSL 34983. 8 week Technique Building Program. Swim or swim better.
|2022 SUMMER CAMPS BY CATEGORY|
- Grace Christian Academy - GCA Summer Camp - See PLATINUM SPONSOR listing above
- The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast - Choose Your Own Adventure Camp - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
BOATING / SAILING
- Treasure Coast Rowing Club Rowing Camp - 771 SW 28th Street, Palm City 34991, 772-444-6006
- US Sailing Center of Martin County - 772-334-8085
- Youth Sailing Foundation of IRC - 772-492-3243
CREATIVE & VISUAL ARTS / PHOTOGRAPHY
- AR Workshops Art Camp - 840 SE Becker Road, Port Saint Lucie 34984. 772-446-9972
- Board and Brush - 1707 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., #108, Port Saint Lucie 34986. 772-245-3190
CULINARY & COOKING
- Healthy Steps Kids Cook Summer Camp - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Summer Cupcake Camp - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
DAY CAMPS / GENERAL / MULTI-THEMED
- Be Kind Summer Camp - 353 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd., PSL 34984. Contact Taylor Jones at 772-208-8601. CLICK HERE for more info.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County Summer Camp-A-Thon - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- Camp Gan Israel - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- Camp Urbie featuring Snapology at Urban Air Adventure Park - 9020 S US Hwy 1, PSL. 772-408-9349
- Chesterbrook Academy Summer Camp - 9861 SW Village Pkwy., Port St. Lucie 34987. 772.837-5617
- City of PSL Parks & Rec Youth Camps - Multiple locations in PSL. 772-807-4499
- Club Pure - 2 locations in St. Lucie County: Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie. 772-429-0031
- Florida State Christian Academy FSCA Summer Camp - Fort Pierce. 772-801-5522
- Frontline for Kids Frontline Summer - 309 South 7th Street, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-464-0100
- Kid Space Summer Camp - 462 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd., PSL 34984. 772-340-2140
- Lincoln Park Community Center Summer Camp - 1306 Avenue M, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-462-1700 x 0
- My Village Learning Center Summer Camp - 2733 SE Morningside Boulevard, PSL 34952. 772-905-8148
- SLC Parks & Recreation: Lincoln Park Community Center Summer Camp - 1306 Avenue M, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-462-1991
- YMCA of the TC Summer Camps - 1301 SW Bayshore Blvd, PSL 34983 | 1700 SE Lennard Rd, PSL 34952 | 1400 Avenue Q, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-878-7337
EDUCATIONAL / ACADEMIC / SUMMER SLIDE PREVENTION
- Grace Educational Center Grace Ed Summer - 712 North 7th Street, Suite A, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-242-1581
- Multicultural Resource Center Camp IMPACT - 302 N 23rd St., Fort Pierce 34950. 772-672-3710
- SWORD Outreach Summer Learning Program - 1211 Avenue Q, Ft Pierce 34950. 772-409-4873
- Word of Faith: WFCA Summer Venture - 907 N 13th Street, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-245-3105 x 2
ENVIRONMENTAL / NATURE
- Manatee Center Summer Camps - 480 North Indian River Dr., Fort Pierce 34950. 772-429-6266
- Oxbow Eco-Center Nature Camps - See SILVER SPONSOR Listing Above
- Savannas Preserve State Park Summer Camps - 2541 SE Walton Road, Port Saint Lucie 34952. 772-398-2779
- Smithsonian Marine Ecosystems Exhibit at the SLC Aquarium Summer Camps - 420 Seaway Dr., Fort Pierce 34949. 772-462-3474
- Wesley’s Island Eco Camp - Museum Point Park, 420 Seaway Drive, Fort Pierce 34949. 321-403-7646
EQUESTRIAN / HORSEBACK RIDING / RANCH
- Long Rider Stables Horsnaround Summer Camp - 725 West Corker Road, Fort Pierce 34945. Stacy Lovewell, 772-528-6986.
- Wish Me Luck Farms Summer Camp - 20009 Southern Star Drive, Fort Pierce 34945. 772-245-9039
GYMNASTICS / CHEER / ACRO / AERIAL / PARKOUR
- Momentum Academy - See GOLD SPONSOR Listing Above
- United Gymnastics Academy - 1013 SE Holbrook Court, Port Saint Lucie 34952. 708-894-7171
MARTIAL ARTS / SELF DEFENSE
- Kaizen Karate & Fitness Dojo - 275 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd., PSL 34984. 772-340-3148
- Kid-Space Summer Camp - 462 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd., #101, PSL 34953. 772-340-2140
PERFORMING ARTS / DANCE / MUSIC / THEATRE
- Camp Bravo at the Pineapple Playhouse - 700 W Weatherbee Road, Fort Pierce 34982. 772-971-0550 (updated 1/27/22)
- E.N.D. It! (Everybody's Not Doing It) Arts-Based Summer Experience - See GOLD SPONSOR listing above
- First United Methodist Church of Fort Pierce Art & Music Camp - 515 Avenue A, Fort Pierce 34950. 772-464-0440
- Lindsay School of the Arts: LSA Summer - 1717 Orange Avenue, #4225, Fort Pierce 34938. 772-342-8651
- House of Music - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- South Florida Dance Company Dance Camp - See PLATINUM SPONSOR listing above
- St. Lucie Dance Theatre Performing Arts Camp - See GOLD SPONSOR listing above
- StarStruck Summer Programs - 2101 South Kanner Hwy., Stuart 34994. 772-283-2313
- Sunrise Theatre Missoula Children's Theatre - 117 S. 2nd Street Fort Pierce 34950. 772-461-4775
SPECIAL NEEDS / BEHAVIORAL NEEDS / EMOTIONAL NEEDS
- Arc of St. Lucie County Summer Camp Program - 601 Ohio Avenue, Fort Pierce, 34950. 772-468-7879
- Baron Academy 2022 Social & Life Skills Summer Program - 8557 S Commerce Centre Dr., PSL 34986. Kristine Erice, 772-777-4830; email@example.com
- Helping People Succeed Camp Success - 3361 S Jenkins Avenue, Fort Pierce 34951. 772-320-0791
SPORTS & FITNESS
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes' St. Lucie Power Camp - 1312 South 33rd Street, Fort Pierce 34947. 772-302-5647
- Give Back 2 Kids, Inc. Camp Level UP - 820 Soltman Avenue Fort Pierce 34950. 772-456-7056 or 772-607-1977
- i9 Sports Summer Camps - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- IRSC Summer Sports Camps (aqua, baseball, basketball, softball) - 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce 34981. 772-462-4772
- Junior Golf Summer Camp at Fairwinds Golf Course - 4400 Fairwinds Drive, Fort Pierce 34946. 407-792-8621
- Kids Fitness Camp - 250 NW Peacock Blvd., Port St. Lucie 34986. Alexandra Vigrass, 772-834-5728.
- Nike Volleyball Camp at Upontop Volleyball Academy - 565 NW Interpark Place, PSL 34986. 800-645-3226
- PGA Golf Club Youth Summer Golf Camps - See SILVER SPONSOR listing above
- Port St. Lucie Hurricanes Summer Soccer Camp - 1585 SW Cashmere Blvd., Field 6, PSL 34986. Jason Barela, 561-876-6389
- Pujols Hit School Summer Camps at Lyngate Park - 1301 SE Lyngate Park Dr., PSL 34952. Wil Pujols, 772-342-2206
- TC Sandlot Crew - Summer Camp/Clinic - Location in PSL to be determined. Contact Jordan Kahle for details 843-217-0679, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis Camp at Lawnwood Tennis Center - 1302 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce 34982. Cheryl Golgard, 678-654-3525
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY / ROBOTICS / STEM
- Indian River State College: Emerging Technologies - 3209 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce 34981. 772-462-7295
- Little Veterinarian (Dog) Summer Camp with Little Medical School of the Treasure Coast - Mobile Camp, Port Saint Lucie 34953. Jason Brown. 772-529-3828
SWIMMING / SURFING / AQUATICS
- Cowabunga Surf and Watersports Camp - See GOLD SPONSOR listing above
- Junior Lifeguard Summer Camp - See GOLD SPONSOR listing above
- City of PSL Civic Center X-Treme Teen Camp - PSL Civic Center, 9221 SE Civic Center Place, PSL. 772-878-2277
- In The Image of Christ Youth 4 Change - 3090 Avenue G, Fort Pierce 34947. 772-461-7788
- City of PSL Under The Sea Toddler Camp - PSL Civic Center, 9221 SE Civic Center Place, PSL. 772-807-4499
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS)
- All Saints Episcopal Church: Monumental - Ages 5 (completed VPK) - 5th Grade; Monday, June 20th - Friday, June 24th; 9 AM - 12 PM. More info HERE.
- St. Bernadette Catholic Church: Monumental - Ages K - 6th Grade; Monday, June 6, 2022 - Friday, June 10th; 8 AM - 12 PM. More info HERE.
- Port St. Lucie Bible Church: Zoomerang - Ages 6-12; Sunday, June 12 - Tuesday, June 14th; 6:15 PM - 8 PM. More info HERE.
- Westside Church: Spark Studios - Ages: completed Kindergarten through 5th grade; Monday, June 20th - Friday, June 24th; 9:30 AM - 12 PM. More info HERE.
MARTIN COUNTY CAMPS AND ACTIVITIES
- STUART MACARONI KID SUMMER CAMPS & ACTIVITIES GUIDE - More choices from our sister Macaroni Kid to the south.
Want to list your camp in our guide? CLICK HERE for sponsorship opportunities and listing info.
Please note: Macaroni KID makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the info contained in this guide; however, things are subject to change without notice. A listing in this guide is also not necessarily an endorsement by MK Port Saint Lucie. Parents should do their own research when choosing a program for their child(ren).