Summer is a time for kids to explore new things and expand the limits of their imagination! At the YMCA 2023 Summer Camp, your child will create lifelong memories while participating in enriching, age-appropriate, fun activities! Campers entering Kindergarten (must be potty-trained) through 8th grade will experience a Summer of Swimming, with free swim lessons for all, educational STEAM and literacy activities, special events and presentations, arts & crafts, games, sports and so much more! Your child will make new friends, experience new things and have tons of fun as they explore new adventures each day!
At each of our locations, campers are separated into age-appropriate groups, giving us the ability to nurture every child’s full potential! Camp includes a balance of indoor and outdoor activities, giving all campers the opportunity to explore, grow and develop in a healthy and safe environment.
Ages: Entering Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Bayshore YMCA Center: 1301 SW Bayshore Blvd, PSL 34983 | 772-878-7337
- Creative Arts Academy (CAST) - 1100 Delaware Ave, Fort Pierce 34950 | 772-323-1531
- F.K.Sweet Elementary: 1400 Avenue Q, Fort Pierce 34950 | 772-323-1193
- Weatherbee Elementary: 1800 E Weatherbee Rd., Fort Pierce 34982 | 772-260-7187
- Village Green Elementary: 1700 SE Lennard Rd., PSL 34952 | 772-260-7184
Days: Monday - Friday
Dates: June 5th - August 4th, 2023
- No camp on Monday 5/29, Tuesday 5/30, Monday 7/3 and Tuesday 7/4
Hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cost: $85 per week
- Lunch, snacks, and all camp activities are included with tuition
Sibling Discount: $5
Registration/Supply Fee & Deposit: $30, non-refundable supply fee is required at time of registration. $10 deposit may be required and will be applied to weekly tuition
Registration/Sign up Procedure: Register online at https://ymcatreasurecoast.org/summercamp
For More Information: Contact Gwendolyn Ware-Kelly at 772-878-7337, email email@example.com
Other Helpful Information: CLICK HERE to view the Summer Camp brochure online. CLICK HERE to download the Parent Handbook for St. Lucie County
YMCA of the Treasure Coast is a sponsor of Macaroni KID Port St. Lucie's 2023 Summer Camps & Activities Guide.